As a reminder, Microsoft is officially increasing the price of many of their Office products by 15% effective March 1, 2022:
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic from $5 to $6 per user,
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium from $20 to $22,
- Office 365 E1 from $8 to $10,
- Office 365 E3 from $20 to $23,
- Office 365 E5 from $35 to $38,
- Microsoft 365 E3 from $32 to $36.
- Various additional products may also be impacted by this increase.
In addition to this across-the-board 15% price increase, Microsoft is adding a 20% premium for month-to-month subscriptions with no term commitment. However, this additional premium can be avoided by engaging in a one-year commitment and pre-paying for the full year upfront. Due to vendor processing times, the deadline to confirm your conversion is 5:00 PM Pacific time on Friday, February 25, 2022.
We urge you to contact your Innovative Account Executive to determine the most appropriate options for your firm. In some cases, licensing counts can be adjusted. For most clients, we have identified Microsoft 365 Business Premium as the most cost-effective option with the most robust features. In all cases, this should not be a last-minute decision. If you are uncertain who to contact, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.