Do children interacting with AI-enabled systems need special protections? Steven Vosloo, policy specialist in digital connectivity at UNICEF, shares what data scientists should keep in mind to ensure the rights of children in digital spaces.
Join in on our Cocktail Conversation on the Alteryx Community or on social media with #DataScienceMixer!
Want more from Alteryx? Follow @Alteryx on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. You can also register for the Alteryx Community, and try out Alteryx to break through your analytic and business challenges.
- UNICEF Office of Global Insight and Policy
- UNICEF AI for Children
- Pilot testing 'Policy Guidance on AI for Children'
- Policy guidance on AI for children
- UK Age Appropriate Design Code
- UNICEF Global Forum on AI for Children